anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

35 weeks Along:)

We are so thankful to be 35 weeks along in my pregnancy!!
This past Monday night we really thought that I was in labor. I had contractions starting at 10:30pm Monday night and they lasted until 5pm on Tuesday. By Tuesday morning we really were uneasy thinking the baby was going to come. I had just turned 35 weeks. At 35 weeks the baby should be mostly developed but there is always a possibility that he would have a hard time breathing and nursing and keeping warm. He also could be just fine but we have no way of really knowing. Chad and I had some really special times praying together and by grace believing that God is completely in control.
Early Tuesday morning, we had our midwife come and check to see if I had dilated. She found that I was not even 1 centimeter. It was such a relief. I really believe God answered our prayers and caused the labor to stop. It is so neat to think about how God has planned our little son's birthday before time began. We can rest in the fact that he will be here on the perfect day. It is Friday now and I feel completely back to normal. Praising God!



Isaac

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Declan

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Cherish

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Isaac William

Isaac William

Declan Louis

Declan Louis

David Timothy

David Timothy

Cherish Eve

Cherish Eve