anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Declan is here!

Our sweet son Declan-"man of prayer" Louis-"warrior" McKinnon was born September 6, 2010. He is 8lbs 6oz and is 20.5". God is so faithful, we praise Him for this precious baby boy. We do not deserve such a gift







Minutes after Declan was born, Daddy held him

2 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Congrats, Julie! He's beautiful! From the looks of your pictures, I'm guessing that you had a homebirth this time? Is that right?

Julie said...

Hi Jennifer! I have been praying for you and following your blog when I get a chance. I miss you! We were able to have a homebirth this time. We were so thankful to be able to never leave the house and Declan has been so peaceful. We were not planning this from the begining of my pregnacy but the more I researched the more we both really wanted to and prayed about having him at home. God is so kind to cause everything to go so beautifully.