Thanks Nikki! I really miss you! I have often thought back to when you and I and Jennifer would get together and I miss those times and wish we could still be doing that. You were just pregnant with Bentley and Jennifer and I were hoping for babies one day and now we each have 2!! I know God has each of us where He wants us...
2 comments:
He looks HAPPY! I'm so glad that you are doing well! Miss you :)
Thanks Nikki! I really miss you! I have often thought back to when you and I and Jennifer would get together and I miss those times and wish we could still be doing that. You were just pregnant with Bentley and Jennifer and I were hoping for babies one day and now we each have 2!! I know God has each of us where He wants us...
Post a Comment