anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baby Bunnies

Chad got home from Tractor Supply today telling me about baby chicks and bunnies! He actually stood in the cold with no coat and talked to the family who was selling them for about a half hour...all because he knows it would make me and the boys happy. He said we could get one, got me all the information and learned all about them. He would never do that on his own accord. I am so in love with my husband.   I know it's crazy to want one with three small children...but I would love a bunny..if the boys agreed maybe we would name him Peter:)


 Isaac has been asking for a pet but I don't think I can make the commitment now...maybe one day. The sweet family that was selling them lives on a nearby farm and raises them. They have three boys like us and then two little girls:)  I think we will at least visit them this spring!

No comments: