anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Little Miracle

the top picture is the yoke sack that the baby is feeding on now
the bottom pic. is my actual baby!- so tiny
(they estimated 6weeks and 2 days old)
Wow! there really is a baby in my tummy! This morning at 10 am I had my first Ultrasound!!
I got to see our baby moving and fluttering around and his/her heart beating. It was truly amazing. I also got to hear the heart beat! The sound I really thought was my own heart but they told me it was the baby's! I just want to praise God for created such amazing wonders. I have this little baby with me now wherever I go!

2 comments:

Blankenship said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you both!! You're going to be a Mommy!!! =)

Kimberly said...

Yippee! I still have Chloe's first ultrasound picture - we started calling her "Pinto Jack" when we saw it! :)