May 1st I had my first real Doctor appointment. The best part was when we got to check on the baby's heart beat! It was so amazing and relieving to hear it once more. I was so happy that Chad came with me and was there to hear it to! I have two heart beats!
Chad and I can not wait to see my parents and sisters and little brother next week in Boston! I have not seen my family since I have been pregnant and am so anxious to see them:)
Isaiah 51 "...look to the rock from which you were hewn.."
chap. 53 " Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows...He was wounded for our transgressions; He was crushed for our iniquities upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His stripes we are healed."
Chad and I have been reminded to pray together for our little growing baby. Last night Chad prayed before I fell asleep and I just am so comforted by what a mighty God we have.

No comments:
Post a Comment