anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Boy!!

Isaac William McKinnon's little feet (above)
Wow! We are already so in love with our little baby boy<3 This is a 3D ultrasound. I did not know that they were going to be able to do this. It was really neat! The doctor said that the only concern is that he has some back up in his Kidneys. This is called Fetal Hydronephrosis. It could clear up on its own, if it does not he may have to have surgery in the future. They scheduled me to come in for another ultrasound to check on him in about 12 weeks (September). Hopefully it will be okay. Other than that, he looked normal and healthy as far as we can see.
I am feeling a lot better, which is a huge blessing. I can feel him moving everyday now. It is so amazing! We are amazed at how God has planned Isaac and already knows him by name.
He is such a miracle from God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has those McKinnon cheeks! Congratulations!!! The 3-D sonogram brought us a wonderful picture. Thank you for this wonderful grandson!!! Love, Mimi or whatever :) (I will love him whatever he calls me)