anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today is Isaac's due date

Praise God for a healthy baby! I am so thankful to God that He gave Isaac to us and that Isaac is perfectly healthy and doing so well. He is now 8lbs!


Even though Isaac came early in such an unexpected and scary way, I am now realizing, it was actually perfect. It was perfect in that it taught me more of my dependence on God, it greatly humbled me because I was so physically tired and weak (having a C-section and traveling back and forth 2 times everyday to the hospital), and it made me long for God's Word. I am longing in a deeper way for God's set apart and precious Word because I was so tired that I starved myself of reading it. Now I realize even more how much I need it, more than I need food and water and sleep. I now am praising God because he had a greater purpose in mind, which was to strengthen my faith.

Psalm 79:13

"Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever, from generation to generation we will recount your praise."

No comments: