Isaac is slowing getting the hang of his jumper seat. He can just barely touch the ground and make himself bounce a little:) I think once his legs get longer he is really going to enjoy it! And we found the perfect spot for it, in the doorway so he can feel the breeze!
My mother-in-law came and stayed with us for a couple days last week and helped me clean up the garden. She also bought me some beautiful flowers to plant! I had a lot of fun planting them. I have been taking Isaac outside with me everyday to water them. He is going to be my little helper:)
It is fun watching them continue to bloom! God made such beautiful flowers!
Last Saturday I mowed the lawn for the first time! haha It was tiring, and Isaac was crying the whole time but Chad had left and I didn't want to let go of the mower b/c I was afraid I wouldn't be able to crank it again... haha I will get better:) Isaac was fine, he just wanted mommy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment