anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Isaac is almost 7 months!!

Mommy and Isaac on Easter Sunday:
Isaac has been SUCH a joy!! He is growing so much. He is using his hands to grab things very well. He loves to look at books and is putting everything (including books) in his mouth! I am so thankful that he seams to be very healthy and happy. We definitely miss being around my side of the family, since they are all so far away:( Aunt Natalie is going to come and visit us next month, May 22nd and we are really looking forward to that. I am very thankful that I can talk to my Mom and Dad and Billy (Grammie and Grandad:) on skype.
April seams to be flying by! I am hoping to go strawberry picking this week at Boon Hall Plantation right near our house. I am sure Isaac will enjoy that. He loves to be outside! God is so gracious to us and we are continuing to be so in awe of Him and how wonderful He is. I have been reading to Isaac in his Children's Bible and it has helped me so much to hear a simplistic version of God's never leaving, steadfast love for His people. We also had a wonderful Easter remembering that Jesus has conquered death, He is alive, and pleads on our behalf to the Father! We need to celebrate and remember this everyday, not just Easter!



No comments: