anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Community Thrift Store in North Charleston

Our friend Gray from church, told me about this great thrift store in North Charleston. They had so many cute baby clothes and nothing was more than a dollar! I got a great deal and was very excited about it! Isaac's wardrobe is pretty much set for this fall. And I also was able to find 2 bathing suits( I guess I need to say, "trunks"). I had been looking for some swimming trunks for Isaac!
(I did buy one very cute pair of little pants for a baby girl...just in case I ever need them:)
Chad surprised me with flowers the other day! He said he had to go get some "ice cream" and he came back with ice cream and 1/2 dozen roses! I have SUCH a wonderful man! They smell sooo good!

No comments: